Re: [mediaqueries] calc() and other syntax restrictions (was: Re: Validating media queries in Java)

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 20:07:17 +0200
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Cc: gunther.pilz@gmail.com, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
* Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
>Can you provide more context to this?  The email you're responding to
>appears to be so old that it's not in my mail archives, and I've been
>on the list for 6-7 years.  ^_^  A link to the email  on
><http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/> would be great.

It's a reply to http://www.w3.org/mid/200711191435.16269.bert@w3.org per
the References header (but the header is malformed, %hh-escaping the
`<>`. I am not sure whether that's a problem with Bert's forward, or if
the mail head the malformed header from the start.) That said, a simple
search `site:lists.w3.org -intitle:www-style "No doubt somebody some day
wants to write"` would have worked aswell.