Re: [css3-exclusions] Few questions regarding text-indent and shapes bounding box

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the clarification. Regarding the 2nd question below, you have
mentioned that the content should always wrap around the shape only
regardless of it size. What about the shape-inside case, should the content
overflow the bounding box and fit to the shape if the shape is bigger than
the bounding box or should it be wrapped inside the bounding box itself?
As i see the current implementation in webkit considers bounding box
instead of shape if the shape is bigger than bounding box.

Regards,
Sriram