Re: [css3-text] A proposal to replace 'tab-size' with 'tabstop-widths'

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 13:17, Simon Sapin wrote:
> Le 04/01/2013 13:56, Nick Gravgaard a écrit :
> > If so, which browser would people recommend I work on?
>
> Although not quite a browser, I would accept a patch in WeasyPrint :)

Does this count as an implementation for the purposes of the W3C?

If so I might have a go. I know from experience that the Pango text
rendering library has an API which allows tabstops' positions to be
specified in pixels, and from your documentation it looks like your code
can convert the relevant units into pixels, so in theory it should be
relatively straight forward...

Can anyone (apart from Simon who may be a little biased ;) tell me if I
should work on WeasyPrint or a more widely used implementation such as
Gecko or WebKit?