Re: [css3-text] A proposal to replace 'tab-size' with 'tabstop-widths'

On Fri, 2013-01-04 at 16:33 +0000, Nick Gravgaard wrote:

> Can anyone (apart from Simon who may be a little biased ;) tell me if I
> should work on WeasyPrint or a more widely used implementation such as
> Gecko or WebKit?

For the purpose of advancing specs at W3C...

We (W3C) are looking to see that the spec can be implemented - e.g. that
there isn't a feature A that, if implemented, makes it impossible or
difficult to implement feature B, or that there isn't a feature that
isn't described well enough to implement.

On the other hand it'd be nice to see the feature in at least one Web
browser, since in practice that's the primary CSS platform.

Liam

The barefoot typographer