Re: Haptics CSS extension proposal

From: Chris Nager <cnager@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 16:05:45 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org
Hey, Simon.

This is the original email to which I replied:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2010Jun/0432.html

I think this is a perfect time to discuss the details of the syntax. Though
the technology may not be readily available today, we should always be
planning ahead on how these future features could be implemented. Varying
temperatures may not be able to be produced in our touch devices today,
however, I am showing that its implementation could follow similar syntax
rules of the other `texture` properties, which follow syntax patterns of
age old CSS.

Thanks for your input and I'm happy to discuss this further with you.
Chris Nager