Re: [css3-fonts][css-variables][css-counter-styles-3][css3-values] Case sensitivity of user-defined identifiers

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 12:36:11 -0400
To: Fran├žois REMY <fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr>
CC: www-style@w3.org
On 10/3/12 12:24 PM, Fran├žois REMY wrote:
> If the property names are case insensitive, the way to reference them
> should be case insensitive, too.

Yes, of course.  But that comes back to the problem being that variable
names are used in property names, as I said.

For what it's worth, I would not object to user-defined property names
being case-sensitive...  They already have to go through completely
separate processing from normal property names.

-Boris