Re: Forums

From: Marat Tanalin | tanalin.com <mtanalin@yandex.ru>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 01:28:03 +0400
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
It turns out that mailing-list view is more usable for spec editors (likely even _solely_ for them), while forum view would be more usable for all other people (mainly, practicing web-developers who creates websites every day) (BTW, latter are potential authors of great real-world practical ideas).

The less usable discussion-interface we have, the less number of web developers will participate, and the more self-contained and detached-from-reality will be resulting specs.