Re: % is not a valid unit for border-width

2012/1/5 "Gérard Talbot" <www-style@gtalbot.org>:
> Le Jeu 5 janvier 2012 12:24, Tab Atkins Jr. a écrit :
>
>>  A reasonable constructed
>> example with an explanation of how percentage border widths would help
>> will suffice.
>>
>> ~TJ
>

> CSS Border Design Challenge
> http://ago.tanfa.co.uk/css/borders/
>
> With a percentage unit for border, I believe there would have been more
> creative possibilities.

Most of those are absolutely silly and not something we should
actually care about, but the keyboard design is at least *slightly*
plausible and would benefit from percentage borders.  Still, though,
I'd like to see an actual page using a scalable design that would
benefit from it.