Re: Dropping Prefixes Early on Transforms/Transitions/Animations

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 20:47:23 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
Let's all try to focus on the standardization work. We're all
obviously shaken by the current situation and cooling down
things is needed. For all. Including myself.
We're only humans, and humans fight hard for what they consider
The Right Thing.

Let's look at the future, I don't even want to come back to
what was said earlier in this thread. Please. You're all the most
talented people in our domain and _we_ _need_ _you_. All. Together.

Thanks.

</Daniel>