RE: Dropping Prefixes Early on Transforms/Transitions/Animations

I make a straightforward claim that your argument relied on a false
premise, you respond by calling my email "grandstanding" and "bullshit",
and attempt to belittle me by claiming I'm "having a bad day".

Please write back when you can discuss things without employing personal
attacks and argumentative fallacies.

~TJ