Re: Paged Media Level 3 - how stable is the margin boxes spec?

On 02/15/2012 12:54 AM, Mike Lawther wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I just wondering how stable the spec for Paged Media is (http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-page/).
>
> In particular, is the margin box stuff likely to change? Is it stable enough to consider doing a (vendor prefixed) implementation?

The names of the margin boxes is very stable: there are at least 4 implementations
at this point, IIRC. The layout algorithm, less so. Simon Sapin had some comments
on it, see
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Jan/0441.html

If you've got suggestions on how to improve the situation, post them here
with [css3-page] in the subject line, and I'll track the discussion.

~fantasai