Re: Paged Media Level 3 - how stable is the margin boxes spec?

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 03:13:30 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
On 02/15/2012 12:54 AM, Mike Lawther wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I just wondering how stable the spec for Paged Media is (http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-page/).
> In particular, is the margin box stuff likely to change? Is it stable enough to consider doing a (vendor prefixed) implementation?

The names of the margin boxes is very stable: there are at least 4 implementations
at this point, IIRC. The layout algorithm, less so. Simon Sapin had some comments
on it, see

If you've got suggestions on how to improve the situation, post them here
with [css3-page] in the subject line, and I'll track the discussion.