[css3-flexbox] in multipage multiline vertical flexbox, what does 1st page 2nd column contain?

From: Daniel Holbert <dholbert@mozilla.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 18:02:07 -0800
To: "www-style@w3.org list" <www-style@w3.org>
CC: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
One more pagination question:

Suppose we have flex items A, B, C, D, E, F, G in a vertical multiline
flexbox, with a specified-height that fits 4 items vertically.
Un-paginated, it looks like this:

      A  E
      B  F
      C  G

Now, if we paginate this into pages tall enough for 2 items, which of
the following should we expect?

(1)  A  C
      B  D
      ----
      E  G

...or...

(2)  A  E
      B  F
      -----
      C  G

In other words, should the first page's second column contain (1) C & D
or (2) E & F?

I think (1) is correct, since that's what I'd expect with text and IIRC
multiline flexbox is supposed to behave like text, roughly.  I thought
it was worth clarifying, though, because I don't think the pagination
spec-text makes the answer to this question clear yet.

Thanks!
~Daniel