[css3-images] additional cycles

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 19:52:31 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-images/#element-cycles
(Overview.html revision 1.269) asks for review to point out missing
cycles not detected by the algorithm.

I believe that the algorithm does not detect cycles caused by the
combination of element() with svg:use, svg:pattern, svg:marker, and
possibly other similar SVG features.  I recommend consulting with
somebody who knows more about SVG than I do to figure out what
features in SVG are problematic and how to address the problem.

-David