RE: [css3-regions] issue: is first region initial containing block

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 20:52:52 +0000
To: Vincent Hardy <vhardy@adobe.com>, Anton Prowse <prowse@moonhenge.net>

I think that would be good default behavior. I think (although not sure I can explain why)  that should also mean that each region should be its own stacking context. Then *if* there is a goal to be able to reproduce multicol layout with regions, there will have to be a property that turns on/off ICB and stacking context on regions.