Re: Mailing list traffic

I think fragmenting the list will only lead to more discoverability and
feedback problems, as well as making management and general overviews
harder and more time consuming.

As noted, the Forum thread took a large proportion of that message count,
and it's a one-time topic that's essentially been resolved as "no action"
(excepting some surrounding issues that got discussed in there which may
have some action taken when people can spare time).

-Matt