Re: [css3-images] aliases for 'cover' and 'contain'

I vote that we just keep the aliases. I anticipate that most people who use the keywords will alternate between 'cover' and 'contain'. But those who do want to use farthest/nearest-side/corner would probably prefer them to be all consistently named. The computed value would just be 'farthest/nearest-side/corner', which could be a problem for round-tripping, but still seems like a reasonable trade-off.