RE: [css3-images] aliases for 'cover' and 'contain'

From: Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 21:17:37 +0000
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>
CC: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
I kind of dislike letting cover and contain "go" for CSS3, because I think for some authors that's the preferred language.

Nonetheless, if we're required to choose then I prefer:
	<extent-implicit> = closest-corner | closest-side | farthest-corner | farthest-side

to:
	<extent-implicit> = closest-corner | contain | cover | farthest-side

Random observation: It's mildly amusing that alphabetical ordering is so friendly to the comparison.

-Brian