[css3-animations] animation-direction: reverse

From: Lea Verou <leaverou@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 11:51:58 +0200
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Currently, animation-direction only accepts 2 values: normal and alternate.
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-animations/#animation-direction

I think it would be useful and quite easy for implementors to also add
"reverse" which would do the same as alternate for all iterations, not
only for even ones. It would help make animations more reusable. For
example, I had to use 2 different animations here:
http://jsfiddle.net/leaverou/zXPzY/
If animation-direction supported reverse, I would only have to use one.

And it also helps make the syntax more symmetrical and thus, less
unexpected.

--
Lea Verou (http://lea.verou.me | @LeaVerou)