RE: proposed new module: css3 floats and positioning

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 23:55:39 +0000
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
 From: www-style-request@w3.org [mailto:www-style-request@w3.org] On Behalf
 Of fantasai
 Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 4:43 PM

 I would like to see GCPM's float-related features become a
 CSS3 Floats module. I don't have much of an opinion yet on what the
 features should look like or whether they should incorporate any
 additional functionality or how they should integrate with other floating
 proposals, but GCPM floats (and CSS2 floats and clearance) by themselves
 seem like enough material to make a coherent module.

Do you also think it should be a separate CSS3 positioning (by that I mean not just Tab's proposal but also all of CSS2)?