Re: proposed new module: css3 floats and positioning

On 05/18/2011 04:23 PM, Alex Mogilevsky wrote:

> There may be timing reasons for what fits in CSS3 vs. CSS4,
> but otherwise I think there should be one spec for floats.
> What do you think?

I would like to see GCPM's float-related features become a
CSS3 Floats module. I don't have much of an opinion yet on
what the features should look like or whether they should
incorporate any additional functionality or how they should
integrate with other floating proposals, but GCPM floats
(and CSS2 floats and clearance) by themselves seem like
enough material to make a coherent module.

~fantasai