[css3-transitions][css3-values] transition-duration's inital value is '0' without a unit

From: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 23:40:32 +0000
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
I consider this to be an editorial change since it should have no effect on runtime behavior.

CSS3 Transitions defines the initial value of transition-duration as 0 without specifying a unit.
CSS3 Values & Units, however, does not state that time unit identifiers are optional for the value
0.

So either the former picks a unit or we extend the optional-unit-for-zero exception of <length>
to times for consistency. Although in the latter case it would seem coherent to do the same for
frequencies and angles as well. It's the bigger change but I lean towards the latter. It'd be
odd if width:0 was valid but not transition-duration:0 or transform:rotate(0). (Although that
ship may already have sailed, implementation-wise...).