RE: a new proposal for grid layout, derived from MSFT's

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 22:38:12 +0000
To: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
CC: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>, Markus Mielke <mmielke@microsoft.com>

I don't think we are ready to drop the indices, there are many cases where requiring named lines makes it more complicated, dynamic cases in particular. Or think about a GUI editor where the user creates and drags grid lines...

> On another note, what about adding me as an editor of the document? I'm
> willing to contribute.

Certainly, it would be great to work together with you on this. Looking forward to it!

Alex