From: www-style-request@w3.org [mailto:www-style-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Alex Mogilevsky
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 2:38 PM
To: Daniel Glazman
Cc: www-style@w3.org; Markus Mielke
Subject: RE: a new proposal for grid layout, derived from MSFT's

I don't think we are ready to drop the indices, there are many cases where requiring named lines makes it more complicated, dynamic cases in particular. Or think about a GUI editor where the user creates and drags grid lines....

> On another note, what about adding me as an editor of the document?
> I'm willing to contribute.

Certainly, it would be great to work together with you on this. Looking forward to it!

Alex