[css3-2d-transforms] Interop: matrix() values e,f <number> or <length>

From: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 22:31:16 +0000
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
The current CSS3 2D Transforms spec [1] defines the matrix function as taking six
values of type <number>.

Firefox 4 Beta 7, however, seems to require e and f to be of type <length>. As
these map to the x and y of the translate*() functions, I can understand the
connection. This is, however, the only implementation to do this today.

I was curious to know whether this was by design.