Re: [css3-background] border-radius color transitions using gradients recommended but undefined

Could you also live with #2? I kind of like the level of detail that's been put in of what is to be suggested, if a vendor is going to attempt it, in order to provide some minimal guidance. (as an aside, I would also add that on any border-radius in which the inner edge of the corner has an effective radius of zero, then the tip of the cone for the conic blend should align with that sharp corner.) I can also imagine some simple tests similar to what's been described here. But if we don't even mention the idea of a gradient blend at the corner, then we lose the ability to provide guidance (and a minimal level of consistency) to any implementor who wants to give it a shot.