RE: [css3-background] border-radius color transitions using gradients recommended but undefined

I'm comfortable with my choice.

Given that the issue was that the level of detail was insufficient to even
assess how interoperable the result would be, I'm happy with leaving it undefined
until such time as we are able to specify this at a suitable level of detail, never
mind several browser vendors actually working on their implementation.

We're in CR. If it's undefined or vaguely defined and it's unclear whether/when it's going
to be implemented, it's at risk. Given that we dropped box-shadow despite wide support and
popularity, I'm quite comfortable leaving this for later as well. All available evidence
indicates this recommendation is at risk.