Re: Frameset/Frame Specification Amendment (HTML+CSS)

I see. But how about the lost abilities presented by a frameset?

CSS could provide means to re-gain the plus points gained by frames.

I particularly think of the ability to split two adjacent block-elements.

I suggest to create of a property allowing a group of two adjacent
inline-block or block elements to be resizable without the need of
JavaScript.