Re: [CSS Variables] WebKit now supports variable declaration blocks

From: David Hyatt <hyatt@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 12:09:54 -0500
To: Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com>
Cc: Brad Kemper <brkemper@comcast.net>, Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>, "www-style@w3.org List" <www-style@w3.org>

http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/LayoutTests/fast/css/variables/block-cycle-test.html

If a cycle is detected during variable resolution, you just ignore the
spot that attempts to introduce the cycle.  Therefore the color would
be red.

$another-complex-variable adds in maroon and then includes $complex-
variable.  It adds in color:red... the attempt to include $another-
complex-variable again is ignored because it would create a cycle.

dave
(hyatt@apple.com)