Re: [CSS Variables] WebKit now supports variable declaration blocks

WebKit does not support "var-group" so in order to test this you'd
need to drop the property name, e.g.,

div { $complex-variable }

You also need to put ; between the variables in the @define (and no
colon is used for complex variables).