[CSS21] Test suite for "Features at risk"?

From: Masayasu Ishikawa <mimasa@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 00:33:21 +0900
To: www-style@w3.org
Cc: public-css-testsuite@w3.org

Hello,

WD-CSS21-20050613 says as follows [1]:

  Features at risk

    The working group has identified the following features as being
    currently poorly implemented by UAs. They are therefore most at risk
    of being removed from CSS 2.1 when exiting CR. (Any changes of this
    nature will still result in the specification being returned to last
    call.) Implementors are urged to implement these features, or correct
    bugs in their implementations, if they wish to see thsse features
    remain in this specification.

In order to evaluate how these features are (poorly) implemented, or to
urge implementors to implement these features / correct bugs, it would
be very helpful if there were test cases for these features.

I skimmed through the current CSS 2.1 test suite [2], but couldn't find
test cases for the 'quotes' property, or 'list-style-type: armenian'
and such.  I would be very grateful if someone could point me to
such test cases.

Thanks,

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-CSS21-20050613/#at-risk
[2] http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/CSS2.1/current/