CSS3: Opacity

From: Sean M. Hall <pianoman@reno.com>
Date: 27 Mar 2004 01:10:57 +0000
To: www-style@w3.org
Congratulations to Mozilla 1.7 Beta. It's the first browser to support opacity. I wish Mozilla would drop the -moz- prefix on outline, box sizing and other stuff. The dash at the beginning at can cause serious parsing errors.  Anyway there's a new test page at my CSS3 Tests site for Opacity: http://geocities.com/seanmhall2003/css3/opacity.html  Enjoy and please tell me if Safari supports it.  Dante Evans (AKA Sean M. Hall) Freelance musician, historian, writer, web developer www.sfhe.cjb.net CEO of DCScript www.dcscript.vze.com 'Evans, Dante Evans'