Re: CSS3: Opacity

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 21:24:26 -0500
To: "Sean M. Hall" <pianoman@reno.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

> I wish Mozilla would drop the -moz- prefix on outline

That's not happening until the outline support in Mozilla begins to somewhat
resemble the CSS2 outline property....

> box sizing

Properties from drafts that have not reached CR yet are implemented with a
vendor prefix for good reasons -- because exactly what they do is subject to
change.

> The dash at the beginning at can cause serious parsing errors

It shouldn't in any CSS2.1 or CSS3 parser....

Boris
--
"This isn't right.  This isn't even wrong."

                -- Wolfgang Pauli on a paper submitted
                   by a physicist colleague