Re: CSS3: Opacity

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004, Sean M. Hall wrote:

> Anyway there's a new test page at my CSS3 Tests site
> for Opacity: http://geocities.com/seanmhall2003/css3/opacity.html Enjoy
> and please tell me if Safari supports it.

I must encourage you to try to follow the test case authoring guidelines
if you wish your tests to be useful to Web browser implementors and to CSS
working group members:

   http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/guidelines.html

Here is an example of quite an evil 'opacity' test which follows the
spirit of the above guidelines:

   http://www.hixie.ch/tests/adhoc/css/model/stacking/opacity/001.html