Re: How to acheive a nav bar without tables.

--- John Snelson <john.snelson@wadh.ox.ac.uk>
> wrote:
>Ok, so I've got my nav bar up and working on both mozilla and netscape,
>but there's just one teeny problem. When netscape refreshes the window,
>all the content apart from my nav bar dissappears. And even the nav bar
>isn't formatted as it was before...
>
>I'm not liking netscape one bit right now.
>
>John

I'm suspecting that what you mean is that you have an external style sheet and that you lose your CSS when you resize the window in Netscape.  This is an extreme nuisance and, as far as I know, can only be dealt with by the inclusion of a little JavaScript in the head of your file, something like the following:

<!--

var isNav;

if (parseInt(navigator.appVersion) == 4) {
	if(navigator.appName == "Netscape") {
		isNav = true;
	}
}