RE: CSS3 module: W3C selectors

From: Biep Durieux <bdurieux@baan.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:03:39 -0500 (EST)
To: "'Chris Lilley'" <chris@w3.org>
Cc: "'www-style@w3.org'" <www-style@w3.org>
Sorry for reacting so late - the computers here were upgraded..

Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org> replied:
> I fail to see how you draw that conclusion.

See my previous posts:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2001Jan/0060.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2001Jan/0073.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2001Feb/0000.html (this one is
about selectors; It seems I was unclear, and subsequently tried to rectify a
misunderstanding in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2001Feb/0013.html)

>From there on you have read my messages, I think.

Biep Durieux