Re: W3C Core Styles

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@macvirus.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 19:33:12 -0500 (EST)
To: Hakon Lie <howcome@w3.org>, www-style@w3.org
> Do they look good? Do they hang your browser?

Thank you, but I am sorry, part of this project is illegible, as
is this morning's release of the XML 1.0 Recommendation from the
W3C, which cannot be read in MSIE 4.0 Mac.

I have sent a bug report to Microsoft, a letter to W3C, and a
note to Todd Fahrner. The problem might be a display bug in
'line-height' in BODY -- TABLEs are overlapping other text.

Other than that, best of luck with your project. Wonderful.

Susan Lesch