Re: W3C Core Styles

From: Gayle Kidder <reddik@thegroup.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 10:38:41 -0800
To: www-style@w3.org
None of the examples given work in Netscape 4, since you've chosen to
use @import in your first level cascade, which NS does not recognize.
However, in the interest of a fair comparison, I've taken the liberty of
copying the stylesheets and converting them to links in four of the
documents. Those who wish to see how the Core Styles work in Netscape
under the current implementation can see them at:

http://www.beachmedia.com/www/styles/corestyles.html

Regards,

Gayle Kidder