A note comparing Conceptual Graphs and RDF/Semantic Web & N3

From: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 15:34:42 -0500
To: <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>
I have just got hold of Sowa's spec for Conceptual Graph Interchange Format,
and noted down the comparison bwteeen CGs and the semantic web at
http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/CG
for anyone who is interested, or anyone from the CG community who
would like to verify that it makes any sense.

I have (for a change) remembered to link it from my Design Issues overview
http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues

Tim