A note comparing Conceptual Graphs and RDF/Semantic Web & N3

From: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 15:34:42 -0500
To: <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>
I have just got hold of Sowa's spec for Conceptual Graph Interchange Format,
and noted down the comparison bwteeen CGs and the semantic web at
for anyone who is interested, or anyone from the CG community who
would like to verify that it makes any sense.

I have (for a change) remembered to link it from my Design Issues overview