client side rdf ->xsl -> html

From: Gerrit Kuilder <gerrit@kuilder.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 17:40:40 +0100
To: rdf interest <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Hi All,

this might be a stupid question but I cnt find the solution.

I have a few rdf files (valid) wich should be parsed to html  on the
client side.

The to looks like:
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="photo-rdf.xsl" type="text/xsl" ?>

In internet explorer I get the html but sofar I have had no luck in
Mozilla and/or Netscape

Although I tend to go into the direction of re-generating the html when
I update the  rdf, it ould be nice to let it happen on the browser side

Anyone any tips or pointers?

Gerrit Kuilder

BTW, if someone nows of some clever perl/cgi code to edit rdf's that
would also be nice....

Jeg holder påskeferie hele ugen.
Med venlig hilsen

Gerrit Kuilder