client side rdf ->xsl -> html

From: Gerrit Kuilder <gerrit@kuilder.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 17:40:40 +0100
To: rdf interest <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Hi All,

this might be a stupid question but I cnt find the solution.

I have a few rdf files (valid) wich should be parsed to html  on the
client side.

The to looks like:
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="photo-rdf.xsl" type="text/xsl" ?>

In internet explorer I get the html but sofar I have had no luck in
Mozilla and/or Netscape

Although I tend to go into the direction of re-generating the html when
I update the  rdf, it ould be nice to let it happen on the browser side

Anyone any tips or pointers?

Regards,

Gerrit Kuilder

BTW, if someone nows of some clever perl/cgi code to edit rdf's that
would also be nice....

--
Jeg holder påskeferie hele ugen.
Med venlig hilsen