Re: client side rdf ->xsl -> html

Gerrit Kuilder wrote:

> The to looks like:
> <?xml version="1.0" ?>
> <?xml-stylesheet href="photo-rdf.xsl" type="text/xsl" ?>
> <rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
>
> In internet explorer I get the html but sofar I have had no luck in
> Mozilla and/or Netscape
>
> Although I tend to go into the direction of re-generating the html when
> I update the  rdf, it ould be nice to let it happen on the browser side
>
> Anyone any tips or pointers?

This thread does not really belong to this list ;-)

It could be your server's MIME config. Make sure you are serving
text/xsl or text/xml. Load a file in Moz and right-click for "View page
info" to see the MIME your server is sending.

Also, if you are using scripting for client side xslt check out Sarissa:
http://sarissa.sourceforge.net/

hth,

Manos