DOASP - description of a software project

From: Max Voelkel <dev@xam.de>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 17:20:22 +0100
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Hi Victor,
  thanks for the link.
VL> Have you seen this? Looks related to your schema.
VL> http://usefulinc.com/edd/notes/DOAP

I think we should use DOASP instead of DOAP, because projects in
general have many more interesting attributes (like those related to project
management) while software projects have a few very specific ones
(like bugtracker url). So maybe DOASP would be a special vocab while
DOAP remains software-free?

I propose http://purl.org/net/zemmde/research/Wiki.jsp?page=DOASP
which is a very first draft (an a place to discuss the idea further).
I wouldn't mind including almost all attributes from Edd's proposal
(http://usefulinc.com/edd/notes/DOAP), what do you think?

Max (http://Xam.de)