Re: RDF implementation - Knowledge represenation implementation

From: Richard H. McCullough <rhm@cdepot.net>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 09:51:39 -0700
To: "Ponnurangam" <ponguru@iiit.net>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Cc: "KR-language" <KR-language@YahooGroups.com>

Try the MKR language and its MKE implementation
    http://rhm.cdepot.net/

MKR is a very-high-level, English-like
knowledge representation language.
It focuses on context, definitions, taxonomies.
It includes statements, questions and commands.
It includes n-ary relations.
It includes methods.  Methods may be implemented
as MKR scripts or Unicon procedures or UNIX shell
scripts or other executable programs.

MKR/MKE has an evolving capability to interoperate
with RDF, OWL, TAP, OpenCyc, Google,
GDBM, MySQL, ...

Try it.
You'll like it!