RDF implementation - Knowledge represenation implementation

From: Ponnurangam <ponguru@iiit.net>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 19:16:18 +0530
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Hi All,

I am currently pursuing my Phd. in computer science, majoring in Knowledge
representation and retrieval.
So I wanted to implement RDF in a knowledge representation and retireval
system.
I am looking for some highlighters / pointers / solutions for doing the
same.
I would be grateful if you can let me know the procedure / process to
implement the same.
I have gone through quite amount of documentation available in the website.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Ponnurangam K