RE: RDF implementation - Knowledge represenation implementation

Richard,

When someone asks for pointers to information on implementing an RDF KR
system of their own, it is really rude to spam the whole list with
unsolicited advertisement for some completely different system.  If you
feel compelled to parrot "try MKR!" to every question that comes across,
please do so privately.

implementation