Re: RDF implementation - Knowledge represenation implementation

At 19:16 05/05/2003 +0530, Ponnurangam wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I am currently pursuing my Phd. in computer science, majoring in Knowledge
>representation and retrieval.
>So I wanted to implement RDF in a knowledge representation and retireval
>system.
>I am looking for some highlighters / pointers / solutions for doing the same.
>I would be grateful if you can let me know the procedure / process to
>implement the same.
>I have gone through quite amount of documentation available in the website.

A good source of RDF references is Dave Becketts RDF resources page:

   http://www.ilrt.bristol.ac.uk/discovery/rdf/resources/#sec-tools

There is a long list there.  Do you have a preference for implementation
language?  That could narrow the choice down a lot.

Brian