Camera Ontology - here it is!

From: Roger L. Costello <costello@mitre.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:19:10 -0400
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
CC: "Costello,Roger L." <costello@mitre.org>

Hi Folks,

Many thanks to the people who contributed suggestions on how to model
camera data!  I have taken all your input and composed (I think) a
pretty respectable, simple, Camera Ontology.

Here is the URL to a graphical view of the Camera Ontology:

Here is the URL to two physical expressions of the Camera Ontology:

Here is the URL to the actual Camera Ontology:

Please let me know if you have suggestions on how to further improve
it.  Thanks again!  /Roger