Re: Vocabularies/ontologies about groups

Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk> writes:

> I'm looking for RDF vocabularies that describe groups, specifically
> something that makes the distinction between organisations, research
> groups, and projects. I found hyphen.info[1] [...]

> [1]http://www.hyphen.info/ontology/index.html

Hi Libby,

The ontology you refer to above is an obsolete version of the AKT
Reference Ontology (developed within the Advanced Knowledge
Technologies project). The current version of the ontology is at [2]
(the definitions relating to groups and organisations are in the portal
sub-ontology), and the knowledge base that we have built which uses
this ontology may be viewed at http://triplestore.aktors.org/.

[2] http://www.aktors.org/publications/ontology/

--
Nick Gibbins                                            nmg@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Advanced Knowledge Technologies                    tel: +44 (0) 23 80598347