Event Logs: Busy Sponge

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:46:57 -0400
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Ideas are welcome!

http://www.w3.org/2002/08/busy-spunge.html
Introduction

I spend a lot of my time typing things into various interfaces: such as a
log of important/useful things I've done during the day, an outline of
things I need to do, a list of interesting links and my thoughts on them,
web site passwords, proto-ideas and scribbles, annotations/comments on
things I've read, and travel information. Some of these things are stored
in (different) html pages and some in (different) flat text files, and I
use different editors/browsers for these files! I'd like to have a single
easy to use interface for entering all these things. This will require a
data store/model, an interface, and perhaps some syntactical conventions
for easy freeform entry..

I'm not keen to have to design or build anything, if someone can make a
recommendation to an application that does the job, all the better!