RE: Event Logs: Busy Sponge

Have you had a look at HayStack ? (http://haystack.lcs.mit.edu/)

"Haystack is a prototypical personal information management tool that
utilizes RDF as its primary data modeling framework. Haystack aggregates
metadata from various sources, including e-mail, calendars, file systems,
web pages, and documents and allows the user to search and browse these
corpora in a uniform fashion. In addition, Haystack's user interface is
fully general and utilizes the underlying semantics present in the user's
corpus to display information in a way that suits the user's preferences."

I saw it demonstrated at the last WWW conference and I was very impressed. A
real slick, flexible and well integrated PIM tool. In Haystack even the user
interface is metadata-driven and can be easily customised as well as
published, shared and downloaded on demand.

Unfortunately the code doesn't seem to be available yet :-(

     titto

Pasqualino "Titto" Assini - Nesstar Ltd
John Tabor Building - University of Essex
Colchester, Essex - CO4 3SQ - United Kingdom
email: titto@nesstar.com personal email: titto@kamus.it