RE: Event Logs: Busy Sponge

From: Danny Ayers <danny666@virgilio.it>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:29:32 +0200
To: <reagle@w3.org>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Hi Joseph,

>I'm not keen to have to design or build anything, if someone can make a
>recommendation to an application that does the job, all the better!

I also suffer the organizational problems you describe, and finally decided
to do something about it. Below is a link to my work-in-progress. Looking at
the points you made in your doc, the Ideagraph app looks like this :

Data Store/Model - RDF, with other formats linked-in
Data Syntax - usually hidden from the user, but primarily SVG+RDF (again
with other formats linked-in)
Data Interface - graphic, rich, mindmap-like (the RDF model will also be
largely hidden from the user)

The end product will be (inexpensive) commercial software, but I'm releasing
the beta every week, and there will alway be a free version. A lot of the
component-level code is going open source. Version 1.0 will hopefully be
ready in about 2 months.

I'm grateful for you posting your requirements doc (and any other
suggestions you might have along these lines) - very handy for my reqs ;-)

Cheers,
Danny.

---
Danny Ayers